Valley Park Primary School
ISR 16-22 (£59,528 - £68,851)
Commencing January 2021
The Governing Body and Trust are seeking to appoint an ambitious, inspirational and dynamic leader to lead the school on its continuing journey of improvement.
We are looking for a leader with a proven track record, who:
- Will support, motivate and challenge our team with energy, integrity and respect
- Is creative, reflective and determined and who places children's learning and well-being at the heart of every decision
- Has the ability to create a culture of high aspirations and excellence for all
- Is outward facing and committed to working collaboratively with parents/carers, governors and other partner schools
- Has the imagination, resourcefulness and drive to ensure the school’s potential, and that of its children, is maximised
In return we can offer you:
- A welcoming school with happy, confident children who are keen to learn
- The opportunity to inspire, challenge and encourage a dedicated and committed team of staff to achieve the best possible outcomes for children
- A supportive Governing Body and Trust who will demonstrate a commitment to your continuing professional development
- An opportunity to strongly develop your career within a rapidly improving school and very effective Trust, where partnership, support and challenge is second to none
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please contact the School Manager to arrange this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the current social distancing restrictions, all visits must be pre-arranged.
Further information, including the recruitment pack and application form, is available below. For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact Chris French, CEO, via his PA, Claire Hogg, at email@example.com.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 2 October 2020
Interviews are expected to take place on 15 & 16 October 2020
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring check in line with the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (ROA) 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 and the Police Act Regulations.