Are you already a successful Primary Headteacher, a Senior LA or Trust Improvement Leader or Ofsted Inspector, but looking for the next step?
- Believe in the power of education to transform lives, particularly for the most vulnerable children?
- Understand that keeping children happy and safe is the most important thing we do?
- Accept that each school is different but recognise the common characteristics of great schools?
- Value genuine cross-phase partnership and believe by working with others you can help our existing schools become exceptional?
- Want to spread your expertise and influence across different schools, to more staff and more children?
- Want to be more strategic and support our plans for future partnerships and growth?
- Want to work in a 2-18+ Multi Academy Trust with a shared mission underpinned by a culture of integrity and excellence?
If so, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you
|Post||Primary Improvement Director|
|Contract Type||1.0 FTE, full-time|
|Salary||L27 to L31 (£79,959 - £88,188)|
|Commencement date||January 2023 (or as soon as possible)|
|Apply by||12 noon 8th July 2022
Please ensure you only use the application form on this webpage